Rates and specials
JeanJean Guesthouse & Conference Centre silver award winner in the ROCCI Business of the year award
- JeanJean offers 18 double bedrooms linked with secure walkways within one complex, including 6 suites and 12 Large luxury rooms, all tastefully furnished and comes with first - class amenities. All double en-suite, some with view balconies.
- We also provide the following CONCIERGE SERVICES: Airport Transfers, Shuttles, Booking of tours, safaries, restaurants & other leisure activities, local tips, help with directions and more...
- JeanJean Conference Centre caters for 6 to 33 people, depending on the seating arrangement. Conference packages include venue, safe parking, lunch, tea, equipment..
We offer very competitive rates
- Accommodation, single, B&B from R 630 and double from R 850...
- Conference packages from R 335 per person per day...
- Large group bookings,
- December Holidays and Longer stays:
- We offer specials for 30 day stays from R 8,000 for single occupancy ! (This offer is for 5 standard rooms only, excludes large group bookings, excludes room service, amenities and breakfast!)
Please CONTACT US FOR a QUOTATION
- All rates are exclusive of VAT and excludes a 10- 15% tourism levy.
- Breakfast, safe parking & 24 hour security is included. Dinner can be provided for from R250 (Main course plus one soft drink).
- Work stations and Internet in all rooms (Wi-Fi). Internet (Wi-Fi) is charged for extra.
- All prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Booking Procedure
In order to confirm your booking, you will be requested to complete the Booking form and to return your confirmation via fax/email ASAP. We will invoice you when we receive your details & on payment the reservation will be confirmed.
- Please note: All quotations given are only valid for 3-14 days & reservations are not automatically secured at enquiry.
- Confirmation depends on availability.
- Bookings are only confirmed once an order is received with your full details and once the required payment has been made.
- To enable us to trace the payment you have made, and credit the appropriate reservation, please fax or email a copy of the proof of payment to us. Please indicate your invoice/reservation number and name. The faxed or emailed copy of your payment receipt secures your booking.
Please note: Payment is due within 7 days of invoice date in order to prevent automatic cancellation of the reserved rooms. Also refer to our payment and cancellation policy!
2) Payment policy:
For reservations made 0 – 14 days before the actual date of arrival, 100% of the entire stay/conference is payable in advance. For reservations made 15 days and more before the actual date of arrival, 50% of the entire stay is required to secure a booking. The balance is payable before or at arrival and all extras by departure.
Please note: Unless arranged differently, payment is due within days of invoice date in order to prevent automatic cancellation of the reserved rooms.
Travel agent's orders: Please provide the guesthouse with a voucher and order number to secure a booking & payment is due on presentation of invoice. Where applicable, commission may not be deducted from payments as the guest account will reflect short payment.
Payment may be made in one of two ways:
a) Through any of the following recognised cards: American Express Card, Diners Club Card, Master Card or Visa Card (You will be requested to complete a credit card authorization and also attach scanned copies (in colour) of the following documents: a) your ID / Passport; b) The front and back of your credit card.
b) Direct deposit to the JeanJean account: cash or bank transfers only - We do not accept cheque payments! Please indicate your invoice/reservation number and name!
3) Cancellation Policy:
Cancel on arrival or during the stay – the full payment due will be levied. No show will result in 100% of the stay levied. In the event of premature departure you will be charged for the full extent of stay, which was booked and confirmed. Cancel 0 – 14 days before date of arrival, no show – full payment is forfeited. Cancel 15 days and more before date of arrival – the full deposit is forfeited.
4) Extra Charges:
- Booking in and out:Please book in between 14h00 and 22h00; Book out by latest11h00. Extra charges apply for early arrivals and departures after 11h00.
- Rates quoted are for Bed & Breakfast only. The Breakfast menu is set and not by order (specific dishes can not be ordered), but differs from day to day to include a variety of dishes. We cater for Vegetarians.
- There are extra charges for any damage, breakage & lost of the guesthouse property as well as all additional services rendered: Use of Conference Facilities, Transfers, Tours, Laundry, Mini Bar items taken, Dinners and extra food ordered and the use of Telephone and Internet.
- Dinner includes a single course meal (main course) with a soft drink. Extras are by special order at an additional cost. The Menu is set, including an alternative for vegetarians/ Halaal. Wine is served at request at an additional cost.
- Please note all telephone calls and ADSL connections are electronically monitored).
- In order to make use of the Internet, you will have to purchase a voucher from IS, which is also redeemable at a variety of other hotels in South Africa.